Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlemagne not enforcing the rules for everybody
(04-16-2018, 06:34 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  What are you talking about they are both bitching to one another. I already told Trusty to stop. You aren't there nore are you a staff member. You have no idea what was happening. I enforce rules on both parties. You should know i spay banned you.

I know i wasnt there but you said Demonik should have been gagged too but you didnt gagged him so you didnt  enforce the rules on both sides. then why am i not spray banned no more? I also didnt say you never enforced the rules just not in this scenario you didnt
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 07:44 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  I know i wasnt there but you said Demonik should have been gagged too but you didnt gagged him so you didnt  enforce the rules on both sides. then why am i not spray banned no more? I also didnt say you never enforced the rules just not in this scenario you didnt

No i said if Trusty was going to be gagged he would have too. Please read. I already told Trusty to stop and he did making the gag useless for one. Second you seem to enjoy thinking I was the only staff on this server.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 05:05 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  You had no intention of adding them until this report popped up since it posed as a threat, since i had to come all this way for you to do your job makes me think you dont deserve it.  ive never had any real problems with you being staff until recently.  even though you villainize me everyday and every chance you get you i still had very minimal problems with you.  you are the real villain here

[Image: unknown.png]

read the rules @SCMC you should know this
Do note it says may as in it is the admin or operators' choice to kick each of those things has kick being one of the secondary options.
Reply Warn