Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for trying to ban someone for racism and lagging the server
so 2 of our members Stephano and UHC were spawning giant objects and exploiting a glitch to get out side the sky box but the reason i got banned is because stephano called someone a straight up nigger and i tried to ban him for 15 minutes but it got denied and UHC decided to ban me for revenge and Frisk supported them telling everyone to do it or else i got a day ban for "mic spam when i was barely even using my mic at all just because i sound like a 9 year old is not mic spam im 14 btw i didnt deserve it i was trying to play the game
Reply Warn
Well calling someone a racial slur once is not against the rules and is certainly not bannable, but it's also not against the rules to call one voteban. So both you and @UHC appear to be in the wrong. I'd still like to hear @UHC's response if there was mic spam or not.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:05 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Well calling someone a racial slur once is not against the rules and is certainly not bannable, but it's also not against the rules to call one voteban. So both you and @UHC appear to be in the wrong. I'd still like to hear @UHC's response if there was mic spam
i was just talking normally i have the voice of a 9 year old they even tried to gag me for talking normally but the failed multiple times
Reply Warn
there was. you were singing on the mic multiple times and constantly saying "the textscreens in the skybox are crashing the server". Also, I did no voteban, stephano did, I did votegags. stephano said the voteban was because of you prop blocking, false voteban and micspam.

(note, I actually forgot if it was stephano, if it wasn't him, it was another member that wasn't me)
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:14 PM)UHC Wrote:  stephano said the voteban was because of you prop blocking, false voteban and micspam.

The ban reason does only say "false ban# mic spam"
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:19 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  The ban reason does only say "false ban# mic spam"

yeah, he said his reason later was "the prop block and push", but I cant confirm retro was doing those
Reply Warn
me prop blocking!! oh man you are full of lies i was only spawning dupes and flying around on them i would never mark a base or propblock anyone its a really dick move and i hate people who propblock i dispise them and i defenitly would not sing on the mic i would sing on my spare time or when im off mic

(04-16-2018, 08:22 PM)UHC Wrote:  yeah, he said his reason later was "the prop block and push", but I cant confirm retro was doing those

i would never prop block or prop push it is a bully move and i hate people who do those kinds of things its all lies and singing on the mic i suck at singing and i would never sing in public
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:25 PM)Retro Wrote:  

singing on the mic i suck at singing and i would never sing in public

yeah you do, so why did you sing "magic school bus" and other random things? that's why I tried to votegag you twice.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:28 PM)UHC Wrote:  yeah you do, so why did you sing "magic school bus" and other random things? that's why I tried to votegag you twice.

i only sang magic school befor the server crashed and i sang for a few seconds then stopped because i had noting else to say and i didnt want to sing any more and also give me an example of what i was "singing" because i dont recall me singing anthing else
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:32 PM)Retro Wrote:  i only sang magic school befor the server crashed and i sang for a few seconds then stopped because i had noting else to say and i didnt want to sing any more and also give me an example of what i was "singing" because i dont recall me singing anthing else

I don't know exactly since some of it was difficult to make out, but point being, you sang multiple times on mobenix, so I decided to votegag you. map crashes, we go to construct, then bigcity. at bigcity you started singing again and kept on saying over and over that the text screens in the skybox are crashing the server, so I tried another votegag. At no point did I voteban you.
Reply Warn