Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for trying to ban someone for racism and lagging the server
(04-16-2018, 08:35 PM)UHC Wrote:  I don't know exactly since some of it was difficult to make out, but point being, you sang multiple times on mobenix, so I decided to votegag you. map crashes, we go to construct, then bigcity. at bigcity you started singing again and kept on saying over and over that the text screens in the skybox are crashing the server, so I tried another votegag. At no point did I voteban you.

and again you have no evidenc on what i was singing because i wasnt
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:39 PM)Retro Wrote:  and again you have no evidenc on what i was singing because i wasnt

this'll be my last message on this micspam subject. I'm not going to remember exactly what someone is signing or micspamming. am I supposed to? just ask the other members who were on during this time: stephano, muffinamn, frisk, etc.
Reply Warn
So is this about a ban or mic spam? I'm confused why mic spam is an issue right now.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:46 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  So is this about a ban or mic spam? I'm confused why mic spam is an issue right now.

its about a voteban on retro and retro claims he didn't micspam, but I know he did.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 08:48 PM)UHC Wrote:  its about a voteban on retro and retro claims he didn't micspam, but I know he did.

So he was banned for mic spamming?
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 09:07 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  So he was banned for mic spamming?

a false voteban, but that was one of the reasons
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 09:08 PM)UHC Wrote:  a false voteban, but that was one of the reasons

So he banned someone?
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 09:09 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  So he banned someone?

the guy whos the ban appeal no, but a different member, I think stephano did one and it passed.
Reply Warn
This entire thing sounds stupid in all honesty. I don't think anyone meant any harm in anything and everyone seems to have good intentions.
Reply Warn