Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New poll Surf/bhop
Brick 
We should get a gmod surf or a bhop server cos that would be cool. surf and bhop servers are fun and we could get more members
pass the :dab:
(7 votes total)
surf
2 (28.6%)
bhop
2 (28.6%)
both
3 (42.9%)

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Reply Warn
this sounds gay
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Reply Warn
Why would we need a CSGO server for this one thing?
Reply Warn
How about we get a bhop server for Gmod instead? Wink

Edit: wouldn't it be easier getting a surf server for Gmod?
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
(04-17-2018, 12:07 AM)SCMC Wrote:  How about we get a bhop server for Gmod instead? Wink

Edit: wouldn't it be easier getting a surf server for Gmod?

I didnt know there was a surf server for gmod

(04-17-2018, 12:02 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Why would we need a CSGO server for this one thing?

why do we need gmod,rust and minecraft severs? to play on them

thread has been updated and changed
Reply Warn
we hardly get any people on servers that aren't prophunt, sandbox 1 or tt. I doubt we will get far with another type of server. we recently added sandbox 2 that was build only, and its mostly empty
Reply Warn
(04-17-2018, 12:26 AM)UHC Wrote:  we hardly get any people on servers that aren't prophunt, sandbox 1 or tt. I doubt we will get far with another type of server. we recently added sandbox 2 that was build only, and its mostly empty

thats cos sandbox is gay
Reply Warn
(04-17-2018, 12:27 AM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  thats cos sandbox is gay

but bhop/surf is better? those are just pass by gamemodes. they are fun, but you wont be constantly coming back.
Reply Warn
(04-17-2018, 12:29 AM)UHC Wrote:  but bhop/surf is better? those are just pass by gamemodes. they are fun, but you wont be constantly coming back.

well murder would be best but i dont think saint wants it. if it keeps getting a new maps then i would go back to it constantly when all other servers are dead. If we combined them so when you vote for a surf or a bhop map depending which one you want to play and that could make people constantly come back
Reply Warn
(04-17-2018, 12:49 AM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  well murder would be best but i dont think saint wants it. if it keeps getting a new maps then i would go back to it constantly when all other servers are dead. If we combined them so when you vote for a surf or a bhop map depending which one you want to play and that could make people constantly come back

I think you should first ask if people want a CSGO server to start off before trying to a certain one.
Reply Warn