Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied GhostElite's Admin application
Wink 
Hello!
I would like to be an Admin on Gmod sandbox
I agree with the rules stated in the Gmod sandbox rule set
To be honest I don't have any experience of being an operator or admin on a sandbox server, but I have had experience in leadership in the real world (I was a patrol leader (leader of one of the 4 groups we have) in a boy scout troop)
Now the reason I want to become an admin:
1) I want to become an admin because I want to keep people from doing stupid things and not just vote kicking them as a member
2) I want to become an admin because I want to use some of the other weapons restricted for admin only
Hopefully I can get admin and make everyone's life easier!
thx!
-GhostElite
Warn
Honestly, I wouldn’t accept you because of your font.

Probably gonna get a warn from this, but I needed to point this out.
[Image: 1350182299835.gif]
Quote:y-1/-3=X
Warn
(05-02-2018, 07:43 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  you cant apply for admin yet, you have only been a member since the 30th so you cannot apply

Old huh wait i joined member on the 30th of march so it should count. besides there isnt a rule that says i cant. i cant apply for a week after i have member if thats what you were writing about.

(05-06-2018, 02:32 PM)FreshPrince Wrote:  Honestly, I wouldn’t accept you because of your font.

Probably gonna get a warn from this, but I needed to point this out.

sok. I thought that carrier new looked official which is what i was aiming for, but hey! at least its not comic sans
Warn
(05-08-2018, 05:49 PM)GhostElite Wrote:  Old huh wait i joined member on the 30th of march so it should count. besides there isnt a rule that says i cant. i cant apply for a week after i have member if thats what you were writing about.

sok. I thought that carrier new looked official which is what i was aiming for, but hey! at least its not comic sans

When were you last on the server.
Warn
(05-08-2018, 07:11 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  When were you last on the server.

He was on the server when you posted that message
Warn
(05-09-2018, 03:09 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  He was on the server when you posted that message

So the question stands. @SaintLuther is this being considered a valid staff app?
Warn
(05-10-2018, 03:41 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  So the question stands. @SaintLuther is this being considered a valid staff app?

why wouldn't it?
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(05-10-2018, 10:26 PM)TheDiamondMiner Wrote:  why wouldn't it?

when he posted the thread it wasnt a weak  from when he gog member
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
Ok unless the date on his member app is wrong he got member in March right before April it is now May a week has passed since he got member hell it has actually been a little over a month since then. Why is everyone so confused about it? Is it because the first person to respond said so? (When does anyone listen to demonik anyway?)
Warn
(05-11-2018, 05:26 AM)PolterGeist Wrote:  (When does anyone listen to demonik anyway?)

clearly everyone does because i made 1 simple mistake cause i read the date wrong and said this was invalid, and everyone jumped on here saying it was invalid without even checking for themselves (even @TrueCrimson)

anyways back on topic for this application i already know who @GhostElite is and sandbox is lacking in admins and @GhostElite is your best bet since hes the only person who does not try to trigger everyone
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn