• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upheld Supreme
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:212074479
Your In-Game Name: Gang Violence
Server you were banned from: sandbox
When were you banned?: today
Who you were banned by?:votebanned by i belive goggles again
Why were you banned?:proppushing
Why should you be unbanned?: I was stopping someone from propkilling so i made his object stuck and he deleted them and i deleted my thing. also goggles has banned me twice now for not doing anything so i think he should have his voting powers removed
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
How did you
(05-05-2018, 10:48 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  made his object stuck
Warn
Although I disagree unbanning you since you prop blocked him, I do think that goggles should have his member power removed because he is known by the staff and my own personal interactions with him, that he will abuse the vote system by banning people with no evidence that they did something bad or just making up rules and votebanning people
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
So, to stop rulebreaking, you decided to break rules? And you're surprised you got banned?
You didn't think that through very well did you?
[Image: 429438560509100042.gif]
Warn
(05-05-2018, 10:55 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  How did you

i welded my prop to the ground so it would hit it and stop spinning around since it was prop killing in the spawn area
Warn
Instead of breaking the rules to stop the rule breaking why didn't you just get a sandbox admin?
Warn
(05-06-2018, 12:14 AM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  i welded my prop to the ground so it would hit it and stop spinning around since it was prop killing in the spawn area

So you had a prop in spawn that was prop killing people? Seems like ban was earned.
Warn
(05-06-2018, 12:39 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  So you had a prop in spawn that was prop killing people? Seems like ban was earned.

I think hes saying what he was using was stopping goggles prop, and goggles props were killing
Warn
(05-06-2018, 12:44 AM)UHC Wrote:  I think hes saying what he was using was stopping goggles prop, and goggles props were killing

no. so someone(not goggles or me) how some props spinning around killing people at spawn so i welded a prop to the ground to stop the spawn killing. Then goggles vote banned me.
Warn
Can you please learn how to speak English so we don't have to guess what you're trying to say?
Warn