Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upheld 12 year old admin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:212074479
Your In-Game Name: Traiter Joe's
Server you were banned from: sandbox
When were you banned?:today
Who you were banned by?: the one that didnt sign the coppa named i believe ztrol or something crapy like that
Why were you banned?: prop push, prop kill, disrespecting an admin
Why should you be unbanned?: it should be brought down to one day because that is what killing two people with a prop is. i didnt prop push and i didnt disrespect an admin. the only thing i really said that could be taken like that was that he was 12 and he needed to do the coppa thing
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
No you did prop push and prop kill after I gave you your warning kick, and even in this thread you show some disrespect towards me, so... yeah. This is kinda a stupid appeal when you completely broke multiple rules
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(05-09-2018, 08:28 PM)TheDiamondMiner Wrote:  No you did prop push and prop kill after I gave you your warning kick, and even in this thread you show some disrespect towards me, so... yeah. This is kinda a stupid appeal when you completely broke multiple rules

when did i prop push and you shouldnt even be an admin as you are too young and didnt sign the coppa. i only broke one rule and that is prop kill so it should be reduced to one day ban
Warn
- vouch I was there when you were banned. I saw you prop push and prop kill and you were disrespecting Zytrol. Maybe if you act less toxic you'll get banned less.

Warn
(05-09-2018, 08:31 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  when did i prop push and you shouldnt even be an admin as you are too young and didnt sign the coppa. i only broke one rule and that is prop kill so it should be reduced to one day ban

I can't tell you when you prop pushed, you just did it, and you did it multiple times, you also prop trapped me at least 2 times as well.
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(05-09-2018, 08:34 PM)TheDiamondMiner Wrote:  I can't tell you when you prop pushed, you just did it, and you did it multiple times, you also prop trapped me at least 2 times as well.

i didnt prop push do you have proof i did cos i didnt. one time it was an accident cos you snuck up on me when i was welding.
Warn
-vouch Meta you just admitted to doing everything you were banned for and if what you said wasn't meant to be disrespectful, then you obviously don't know the difference between respectful and disrespectful.
Warn
(05-09-2018, 08:42 PM)PolterGeist Wrote:  -vouch Meta you just admitted to doing everything you were banned for and if what you said wasn't meant to be disrespectful, then you obviously don't know the difference between respectful and disrespectful.

then you dont know bout that middle part and that is where i was. and the ban shouldnt be taken away it should be reduced for the things i did. i only prop killed twice and according to one of my friends that is an ex lfg admin he says thats only one day.
Warn
(05-09-2018, 08:56 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  then you dont know bout that middle part and that is where i was. and the ban shouldnt be taken away it should be reduced for the things i did. i only prop killed twice and according to one of my friends that is an ex lfg admin he says thats only one day.

they don't decide the limits, the guidelines partially do, and the staff person themselves decides what your punishment should be, and I am curious, who is this ex-admin?
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
You are a repeat-repeat-repeat(x20) offender. At this point you should be kicked out of LFG because you never learn from your punishments.

Thread restored so you can't cover up your failed ban appeal.
Warn