Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gmod Changelog
(06-14-2017, 08:52 PM)Branflakes Wrote:  Ads
Ads have been disabled on all Gmod servers temporarily to encourage population growth.

are you kidding someone legit just donated to me so i could get rid of ads

welp time to kms

tem·po·rar·i·ly
ˈtempəˌrerəlē/
adverb

1. for a limited period of time; not permanently.
    "symptoms may disappear temporarily"
    synonyms:
    for the time being, for the moment, for now, for the present, in the interim, for the nonce, in/for the meantime, in the meanwhile; 

[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Reply Warn
6/17/17 - ULX Command Restrictions

ULX Commands which can harm/kill players such as slap, maul, slay, etc. have been restricted against players who are dead, spectating, or in a special mode such as Ghost Mode on Deathrun or Ghost DM on TTT. This should also prevent ghost mode abuse on Deathrun.
Reply Warn
Another bug is if you freeze your self and spam explode it creates bodies
And it can cause crashes
[Image: ENsXt.gif]
Reply Warn
(06-17-2017, 09:26 PM)Tohka is bae Wrote:  Another bug is if you freeze your self and spam explode it creates bodies
And it can cause crashes

I just fixed that as well
Reply Warn
6/22/17 - New Playermodels

The following new Playermodels have been added to the PointShop: If you have Workshop Background download enabled or if a player has one equipped, you will have them downloaded automatically. If you're living in 2007, you can also subscribe to them manually.
Reply Warn
6/24/17 - New LFG Menu

The old, ugly LFG menu has been replaced with a more compact and organized menu.

Simply click a setting to toggle it or to enter a new value. Hover over it for help.
Open the menu just like the old one, with !lfg or with the lfg_servermenu concommand.
Reply Warn
6/25/17 - Loading Music/ERM Settings
  • You can now adjust the volume of the loading screen music. Set it to 0 and it will disable playing it all together.
  • You may also enable or disable ERM or adjust the volume of it from the ERM settings tab of the !lfg menu. This only applies to TTT, ZS, and Jailbreak.
Reply Warn
(06-25-2017, 03:04 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  6/25/17 - Loading Music/ERM Settings
  • You can now enable or disable loading music from the !lfg menu.
  • You may also enable or disable ERM or adjust the volume of it from the ERM settings tab of the !lfg menu. This only applies to TTT, ZS, and Jailbreak.

Quick question: Does the ERM get named anywhere? I see people ask what song it is every now and then and I have no idea.
Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/WqmWKPk

[Image: creamed.png]
Reply Warn
(06-25-2017, 07:41 PM)Omen267901 Wrote:  Quick question: Does the ERM get named anywhere? I see people ask what song it is every now and then and I have no idea.

No it doesn't, I didn't really feel like going through and naming every mp3 file. If you want I can send you the list and you can start naming them lol
Reply Warn
(06-25-2017, 08:48 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  No it doesn't, I didn't really feel like going through and naming every mp3 file. If you want I can send you the list and you can start naming them lol

Don't think I would have a problem with that, most of them are easy to identify.
Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/WqmWKPk

[Image: creamed.png]
Reply Warn