Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gmod Changelog
6/27/17 - Chat Sounds

Chat Sounds are now on all LFG servers. You can view a list of chat sounds by clicking the link in the !lfg menu. Currently there are around 600 sounds that can be played. Chat sounds will not play when talking in team chat or if you are dead.
Reply Warn
6/28/17 - PointShop Changes

The PointShop can now be closed by pressing the escape key, this is useful for people with resolutions below 1024x768 who cannot see the "X" in the top right.

Corvo has been removed from the PointShop due to an incorrect weapon holding position. The 24 people who had purchased Corvo have been refunded the full 50k LFG Points.
Reply Warn
uhh, before people could see x in top right, they could hit the Pointshop key again and i would close. thats what i did.
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Reply Warn
(06-28-2017, 03:54 PM)Dark Swordsman Wrote:  uhh, before people could see x in top right, they could hit the Pointshop key again and i would close. thats what i did.

No crap, and you could also type !shop in chat and that would close it. This is for new people who don't know how to do either, and they try pressing escape which is usually what people will try first.
Reply Warn
6/29/17 - Reserved Slots

Reserved slots have been increased on TTT and added to Sandbox and Prop Hunt. Any Member will be able to join a reserved slot if the guest capacity has been reached. If a server is over guest capacity and a guest attempts to join, they will be immediately kicked from the server. To view the reserved slots and guest capacities for each server, view the Server List.
Reply Warn
So is it like, for example, sandbox has 40 slots plus 10 reserved so there's a total of 50? Or is it 30 unreserved and 10 that are?
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Reply Warn
(06-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  So is it like, for example, sandbox has 40 slots plus 10 reserved so there's a total of 50? Or is it 30 unreserved and 10 that are?

It says +10 reserved slots. + means plus. Plus means addition.

Addition means

Reply Warn
7/13/17 - Premium Playermodel Changes

Premium Playermodels are now "assigned" to you when you purchase them. This prevents getting a new Premium Playermodel for free when your rank is accidentally revoked or you're banned. Uber Donators, of course, are not affected by this. You can also sell Premium Playermodels, but if there's one assigned to you, you'll still have to pay the fee to get a different one.
Reply Warn
7/21/17 - Addon Updates

ULX, ULib, and PointShop have been updated. Changes shouldn't be noticeable, but because custom code had to be merged with this update, there's the possibility something was overlooked. Please post a reply if you notice something isn't working as intended.
Reply Warn
Yeah. I noticed something when I got on just now. 
AJ Strauss-
600 Blue Ash Ct Lincon, CA 95648 (530) 415 0709
Reply Warn